ShockStrap Ratchet 1.5" width Tie Down (1000-lb. Load)
SAVE BIG when you buy 2+ and get FREE Shipping Today!
Our 7′ ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap has an industry leading 2 year warranty.
- ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 3,000 lbs breaking strength
- Safety Strap around one side of the ShockStrap
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- 1 1/2″ Polyester webbing rated at 3,000 lbs breaking strength.
- Integrated Soft Ties near both ends
- Oversized hooks
- Retention clips on both hooks
- Working load limit of 1000 lbs.
The breaking strength is over 3,000 lbs. Built with a commercial grade ratchet, 1 1/2″ black Polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, oversized hooks with retention clips, and our unique flexible ShockStrap. We incorporated a Safety Strap on one side of the ShockStrap for 2 reasons: 1) if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap breaks, the Safety Strap will keep the tie down tight and in place and 2) the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
Our 1 1/2″ Polyester webbing has a 4,000 lbs breaking strength and the overall Ratchet Safety Strap has a 1000 lbs working load limit. The commercial grade ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on. It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working. We continue to use Polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
We added retention clips to the hooks with a yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. Next to each hook there is an integrated soft loop. This lets you use the soft loop when the hook won’t fit so that you can wrap it around an axle or handlebar and pull it tight against the hook.
Our ShockStrap is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The strength of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap maintains constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten ShockStraps.
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap – A backup strap in case the ShockStrap is compromised
- Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Tie – flexibility to always find a way to secure your load