Cam ShockStrap 6′ Red Tie Down (500-lb. Load)
Save BIG when buying multiple ShockStraps - FREE Shipping!
The 6-foot ShockStrap Tie-Down is designed to keep your loads tied down regardless of bumpy roads or shifting suspension. It is primarily designed to be used with ATV Vehicles or any other valuable loads.
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Durable – The ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Wider Hook Opening – Hooks have wider opening to allow for more connection options
- ShockStrap is rated to 500 lbs
- 1” Polyester Webbing rated to 3800 lbs breaking strength/1100 lbs working load limit
- 3/8” Steel Hooks with yellow zinc chromate finish
- Cam buckle has yellow zinc chromate finish and is rated to 1800 lbs
This strap is made of durable 1” Polyester webbing. It comes with two impressive 3/8” steel hooks on either end of the Tie-Down. The cam buckle features a proprietary design with the aggressive teeth to bite into the webbing. The 1” Polyester webbing has a 3800 lb breaking strength and 1100 lb working load limit. Polyester webbing is superior to Polypropylene webbing and stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew, has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands. The ShockStrap Hooks are made of 3/8” steel with yellow zinc chromate finish, which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. The hooks have a wider opening to allow for more connection options compared to the smaller hooks of other tie-downs. The cam buckle is rated over 1800 lbs and is also yellow zinc chromate coated. The ShockStrap is made from a proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture. The ShockStrap has a 500 lb strength rating. The goal of our product is to make everything work together so that the ShockStrap stretches and flexes back into shape after hitting bumps or having side pressure on it.