Electronic Fish Attractor - Catch More Fish!
Catch More Fish. Period. (Get Free Shipping)
What's an Electronic Fish Attractor?
You've heard of hunting calls like the deer call, elk call, turkey call, etc..., and now you have the Fish Call by Tactibite. The Fish Call floats in the water and emits noises that are meant to mimic the Sounds and Vibrations of feeding fish. Those noises attract fish to a central location where an Angler can catch more fish.
How Does it Work?
- Turn it ON, and select the sound and volume level appropriate for your fishing scenario.
- Toss it in the water with the built-in Anchor to keep it stationary.
- Wait for 10-20 minutes to let the fish gather, and then Cast around the vicinity of the Fish Call.
It is important to note that the Fish Call doesn't magically produce fish from thin water (see what we did there). The device must be deployed in a general area where fish are, so they can be called in. The other key factor is trying out the different sound settings with different volumes. Start the volume low so it doesn't scare the fish away, then gradually turn it up until you get the results you're looking for. In a similar method, test the different sounds until you get the best results.
What Type of Fish will it Attract?
It comes with 3 Unique Sounds for Salt Water AND Freshwater fish. The device works on Predator Fish such as:
- Red Fish
- Calico Bass
- Blue Gill
- AND MANY OTHERS!
- Comes with 3 Unique calling sounds: 1) Scared Shrimp, 2) Rattle Battle, 3) Coastal Craze.
- Runs off of three AAA Batteries which are not included.
- Batteries last for 15+ hours of continuous play at 80% volume.
- Includes anchor with 20 feet of anchor line (Can be used with or without).
This Electronic Fish Attractor was designed by TactiBite and was recently featured on ABC's Shark Tank. We congratulate them on this great success and we are proud to carry their product.